|Cub Scout Worksheets help you with the Cub Scout Belt Loops and Pins.|
|Webelos Worksheets help you with your Activity Badges (Pins), Webelos Badge, and Arrow of Light.|
|Boy Scout Merit Badge Worksheets help you with all 121 Merit Badges. Rank Worksheets are also available.|
Worksheets (also known as Workbooks) are optional tools that help Scouts organize notes, listen actively, and document their work. In addition the worksheets provide the additional resources you will need such as:
- Blank US and world maps: Citizenship in the World, Radio, Webelos Forester, Cub Scout Geography, etc.
- Logs: Personal Fitness, Family Life, Webelos Family Member Cub Scout Citizenship, etc.
- Graph paper: Fire Safety, Drafting, Webelos Engineer, Cub Scout Archery, etc.
- Safe Swim Defense plans: Swimming, Cub Scout Swimming, Webelos Aquanaut, etc.
- Safety Afloat for: Canoeing, Swimming,Webelos Aquanaut, Webelos Readyman, etc.
- BSA Home Safety Checklist: Emergency Preparedness, Safety, Webelos Family Member, etc.
- Links to related awards show you how this award can start you on your next award.
- Resource links include free online video lessons. For examples, see Camping, First Aid, Swimming, Webelos Readyman, and Archery.