Wilderness Survival Skills
Outdoor Skills, Backpacking, Cooking, Navigation, Cycling, and Wilderness Survival Skills.
- Make TPF-Wilderness Survival a part of your Troop Program.
- Related Merit Badges: Backpacking - Camping - Cooking - First Aid - Hiking - Wilderness Survival.
- Skills Instruction and Videos: First Aid Skills - Swimming - Outdoor Skills - Wilderness Survival - Backpacking - Cooking - Navigation - Campfires - Clothing - Cycling Skills
This symbol notes many other lesson videos.
See: Wilderness Survival Merit badge. Make Wilderness Survival A Part of Your Troop Program.
Survival Lesson Videos: Wilderness Survival Tips - Assessing the Surroundings - Identifying Plants & Food - Patience & Making Decisions - Using Personal Possessions - Desert - Using Pinecones
- Make Wilderness Survival A Part of Your Troop Program.
- Backpacking Merit Badge Pamphlet
- Outdoor Skills Awards
Disclaimer: This information is not intended as a substitute for professional advice, or formal training. Please note that the only materials recommended by the Boy Scouts of America are those found or listed in official BSA materials such as the current Boy Scout Handbook. Wilderness Survival Skills recommendations are constantly being revised. Neither MeritBadge.Org, nor its contributors make any recommendations. See the Guide to Safe Scouting.
- MeritBadge.Org Disclaimer