Webmaster is an adult in Charge of the Group's Website. He/She works with Junior Webmaster on what's going on in the troop. Note: This is not an official position. It was created by a contributor and/or author and should only be appointed when needed. The term is as long as needed; until a new webmaster can take his place.
- Ensure the Troop Website is moving accordingly
- Work with various troop members on need topics.
- Ensure the Website is a youth-run as possible
- Help out website where needed.
- Set’s a good example
- Enthusiastically wear’s the uniform correctly
- Shows scout spirit
Resources used for this page in 2005-2007:
- The Order of the Arrow – Troop/Team Representative Training and Information Packet
- Junior Leader Handbook
- Boy’s Scout Handbook
- Scoutmaster junior leader training kit