|Effective January 1, 2010, Webmaster can apply towards Positions of Responsibility requirements for Star, Life and Eagle ranks.|
- Works with various unit members on needed topics.
- Ensures the Web site is as youth-run as possible
- Helps out Web site where needed.
- Sets a good example
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform (all four parts).
- Shows Scout spirit
A troop, team, crew or ship committee may appoint an adult Webmaster to be in charge of the group's Web site. This is however not an official committee position. He/she works with the youth Webmaster on what's going on in the unit. The term is as long as needed; until a new webmaster can take his place.
- 2010 Rank Requirement Changes — Official