Webelos & Arrow of Light Adventures Worksheets
Boy Scout have been using Merit Badge Worksheets for years. Now worksheets are available for Webelos too. Optional worksheets can help Scouts organize notes, listen actively, and document their work. Leaders and parents can quickly see if a Scout is understanding. Worksheets allow group instruction with individual attention.
Click an activity badge name below for the current requirements. Right click on a worksheet to save or print the worksheet.
Check out these samples of some of the extra materials in the worksheets:
- Blank US Map needed for Forester
- Graph paper for Engineer
- The BSA Home Safety Checklist and Energy Audit in Family Member
- Internet resources are at the end of each worksheet.
- Free online video lessons are featured in half of the worksheets
Also see the camping, hiking and fire starting video lessons in Outdoorsman and first aid lessons in Readyman. Also look at the beginning lessons for Artist, Craftsman, and Aquanaut. They may be as helpful to a parent or leader as a Scout.
Email the worksheet developer with any comments or ideas:Craig.
Δ Version history.
- Right-click on a worksheet name to Save As... or Print it without viewing the worksheet on screen.
- These new worksheets are up to ten times smaller than old worksheets and should load quickly.