Webelos & Arrow of Light Adventures Worksheets
Welcome to the all-new Webelos Activity Badge Worksheets! Click an ctivity badge name below for the current requirements. Right click on a worksheet name to the right to save or print the optional worksheets. Worksheets can help Scouts organize notes, listen actively, and document their work. Leaders and parents can quickly see if a Scout is understanding.
Check out these samples of some of the extra materials in the worksheets:
- Blank US Map needed for the first requirement in Forester
- Blue graph paper in Engineer
- The BSA Home Safety Checklist and Energy Audit in Family Member
- Every worksheet includes a variety of great internet resources in the Online Resources endnotes
- Free online video lessons are featured in half of the worksheets
Check out the camping, hiking and fire starting video lessons in Outdoorsman and first aid lessons in Readyman. Also look at the beginning lessons for Artist, Craftsman, and Aquanaut. They may be as helpful to a parent or leader as a Scout.
Email the worksheet developer with any comments or ideas:Craig.
Boy Scout have been using Merit Badge Worksheets for years. Now, for the first time, worksheet are available for Webelos. Enjoy!