Webelos Activity Badge Worksheets
Optional Webelos Activity Badges (or "Pins") Workbooks (a.k.a. Worksheets) are available for the entire Webelos Program. Workbooks can help Scouts organize notes, listen actively, and document their work. Leaders and parents can quickly see if a Scout is understanding. Workbooks allow group instruction with individual attention. Click an activity badge below for the current requirements or the corresponding workbooks.
Here are examples of some of the extra materials that you will need are included in the workbook:
- The blank US Map for: Forester
- Graph paper for: Engineer
- The Safe Swim Defense plan your are to teach and follow is included in: Aquanaut and Readyman
- The BSA Home Safety Checklist and Energy Audit needed for: Family Member
- Internet links are at the end of each workbook. For instance, check out the free online video lesson links in: Outdoorsman, Readyman, Artist, and Aquanaut.
Email the worksheet developer with any comments or ideas: Craig.
| Webelos Activity |
|All workbooks in a ZIP file:||PDF DOC|
|Citizen (Required)||PDF DOC|
|Family Member||PDF DOC|
|Fitness (Required)||PDF DOC|
|Outdoorsman (Required)||PDF DOC|
|Readyman (Required)||PDF DOC|
|Webelos Rank Requirements||PDF DOC|
|Arrow of Light Requirements||PDF DOC|
- Right-click on a worksheet name to Save As... or Print it without viewing the worksheet on screen.
- These new worksheets are up to ten times smaller than old worksheets and should load quickly.
|Cub Scout Leader portal|
- Nameplates - Official BSA Name plates for your uniforms.