Venturing Bronze Award
Ranger, Quest, and TRUST Awards with cross-references for related Venturing Awards.
Note that there is also a Bronze Eagle Palm.
|Bronze Awards are discontinued on December 31, 2014. Program level awards may be earned after May 2014 beginning with Venturing Award or Discovery Award.|
Upon completion of a bronze award, a medal is awarded with a miniature device that pins to the medal and a bar that is worn above the left pocket of the uniform for daily wear. Venturers may earn one or all five Venturing Bronze Awards.
The photo to the right shows the:
- 1. Venturing Bronze Award Medal shown with Sports, Religious and Community Life, Arts and Hobbies, Outdoor, and Sea Scout miniature device pins.
- 2. The Bronze Award ribbon devices worn above the left pocket of the uniform for daily wear:
In addition, four of the five bronze awards fulfill partial requirements for Venturers continuing on and earning expert-level awards:
- The Sports Bronze Award requirements are part of the Quest Award.
- The Religious and Community Life Bronze Award part of the TRUST Award.
- The Outdoor Bronze Award part of the Ranger Award.
- The Sea Scout Bronze Award is a duplicate of the Sea Scout Ordinary rank requirements, and is necessary on the trail to earning the Quartermaster Award.