Venturing Bronze Award
There are five bronze awards available to Venturers:
- Sports Bronze Award
- Religious and Community Life Bronze Award
- Arts and Hobbies Bronze Award
- Outdoor Bronze Award
- Sea Scout Bronze Award
Upon completion of a bronze award, a metal is awarded with a miniature device that pins to the metal and a bar that is worn above the left pocket of the uniform for daily wear.
Venturers may earn one or all five Venturing Bronze Awards.
In addition, four of the five bronze awards fulfill partial requirements for Venturers continuing on and earning expert-level awards:
- The Sports Bronze Award requirements are part of the Quest Award.
- The Religious and Community Life Bronze Award part of the TRUST Award.
- The Outdoor Bronze Award part of the Ranger Award.
- The Sea Scout Bronze Award is a duplicate of the Sea Scout Ordinary rank requirements, and is necessary on the trail to earning the Quartermaster Award.