Venturing Bronze Award
There are five bronze awards available to Venturers:
- Sports Bronze Award
- Religious and Community Life Bronze Award
- Arts and Hobbies Bronze Award
- Outdoor Bronze Award
- Sea Scout Bronze Award
Upon completion of a bronze award, a metal is awarded with a miniature device that pins to the metal and a bar that is worn above the left pocket of the uniform for daily wear.
Venturers may earn one or all five Venturing Bronze Awards.
In addition, a four of the five bronze awards fulfill partial requirements for Venturers continuing on and earning expert-level awards:
- The Sports Bronze Award requirements are part of the Quest Award.
- The Religious and Community Life Bronze Award part of the TRUST Award.
- The Outdoor Bronze Award part of the Ranger Award.
- The Sea Scout Bronze Award is a duplicate of the Sea Scout Able rank requirements, and is necessary on the trail to earning the Quartermaster Award.