(Created 2011 archive (sub-page))
m (Added "/2012")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
World Conservation Award
On the Wolf page, in the additional awards section, the World Conservation Award link goes to the Boy Scout requirements. This should go to the Cub Scout requirements. Since I do not have access, would you mind making the change? It is the same for the Bear and Webelos pages as well.
Thanks for your help Jzweiac 21:31, January 1, 2011 (EST)
- Actually, you do have access to that... it was wrapped inside a template. (See Recent changes or Template:Cub Scout awards (history).) But, that's okay. Good eye there... thanks. I fixed it up, BTW. Thanks, again. —RWSmith (Bureaucrat), 22:57, January 1, 2011 (EST)
- Thanks for doing that. I followed your links and now I think I understand the templates thing. Not a problem, since my Scout is a Wolf right now, it is what I am paying attention the most to. In a few years, I will have gone through the entire Cub Scout section! :) Jzweiac 22:29, January 5, 2011 (EST)
Hello! I have been coming to meritbadge.org for about a year now. I have recently joined Boy Scouts and would like to contribute to this site. I know however that I can not edit without adminship. So I would like to request it! I am currently working on the First Class rank right now. My local scout shop let me volunteer because I am very knolegable in awards! I noticed that the pictures on this wiki are a little outdated. I would like to upload some replacements when or if I am promoted administrator. Please consider this,
- PS:I am working on Tenderfoot, Second Class, and First Class simultaneously. I am also working on the Dog Care merit badge. HoloNet Kamino 15:07, February 14, 2011 (EST)
Good Articles and Featured Articles
Hello! I think I have a good idea that will help to grow the wiki. Here is my idea: we create a system of good articles and featured articles. Good articles are articles that are perfect in format and are above average. Featured articles are articles that are the best articles on the wiki. These would be displayed on the main page. My idea gives users some competition to grow the wiki. I created these images; they can be lowered in size to put on good or featured article pages.
The articles would be nominated on a nomination page. Please consider my idea!
HoloNet Kamino 18:14, February 23, 2011 (EST)
Marbles Belt Loop
Hello, RWSmith. I was wondering how you created this wiki; asuming that you were the one who created it. Did you by any chance create it using this? I am starting my own wiki, and I would like to know.
HoloNet Kamino 15:23, April 6, 2011 (EDT)
- If you would read our Policies here, you would find that, in order to remain registered here, you must also be registered on MeritBadge.Net. Then, you could ask such technically sensitive questions (above) at "MeritBadge.Org -- The Wiki (Registered Users)", which is available to registered users only. —RWSmith (Bureaucrat), 15:55, April 7, 2011 (EDT)
Can you delete this page? It already exist and I don't know why I could not get it to return in the search when I made it, but I found Webelos Transition today. I am sorry for being a pain. Jzweiac 23:17, October 29, 2011 (EDT)
- Hey; it's not a problem... none whatsoever. (Heck; I've done it, too.) Also, about the search bar... take a good look at Search. You'll find some interesting tips there. Lastly, I very much appreciate your efforts. Thank you for all you do here. —RWSmith (Bureaucrat), 00:43, October 30, 2011 (EDT)
- Thanks, I appreciate the help and the unharshness! This is pure enjoyment for me, thank you for allowing others to particiapte and being patient when it takes a while to get ideas into a workable format from this random mind. Jzweiac 16:03, October 30, 2011 (EDT)