Tracking (Centennial merit badge)
|Tracking "Centennial" merit badge|
|Released:||2010||BSA Advancement ID:|
The Tracking (Centennial merit badge) merit badge was one of the original 57 merit badges issued by the Boy Scouts of America in 1911.
Tracking (Centennial merit badge) requirements , for 2010 only
- The Art of Tracking Professional-level instruction in a concise format.
- BearTracker's Animal Tracks Den A copious amount of information on North American animal tracking, written at a layman's level.
BSA Merit Badge Resources
2010 Historic merit badge program resources
|Merit Badge||MeritBadge.Org||USScouts.Org||Scouting.Org (BSA)|
|Carpentry||Workbook||Workbook||MB web page||"2010" MB packet||"Historical" MB pamphlet|
|Pathfinding||Workbook||Workbook||MB web page||"2010" MB packet||"Historical" MB pamphlet|
|Signaling||Workbook||Workbook||MB web page||"2010" MB packet||"Historical" MB pamphlet|
|Tracking||Workbook||Workbook||MB web page||"2010" MB packet||"Historical" MB pamphlet|
The basics of the 2010 Historic Merit Badge Program include:
- "The effective date for earning these new merit badges is April 1, 2010, and requirements must be completed no later than Dec. 31, 2010." — 2010 Historical MB Program
- "The contemporary merit badges closely resemble the original designs of their counterparts with the exception of the border, which is gold." — 2010 Historical MB Program
- The BSA Supply Division will not print (new) or re-print (old) pamphlets for these merit badges – official BSA materials for these merit badges will be available only in electronic format at Scouting.Org. (We have provided you those links, above).
|General Merit Badge information