Tiger Cub Electives
plus cross-references show how they lead into Belt Loops & Pins and other Awards.
Special topics include Medical Record and Cub Scout Day Camp.
|See Tiger Cub Scout for the Tiger Cub Rank requirements.|
|Tiger Cub Electives may be repeated for multiple credit.|
Tiger Cub Electives requirements
Related achievements, electives, or other awardsThe Tiger Cub Electives get you started on many different Belt Loops and Pins!
All registered Tiger Cubs, Wolf Cubs, Bear Cubs, and Webelos Scouts can earn Belt Loops and Pins.
- 2. Make a freestanding sculpture as your decoration for Cub Scout Art Pin requirement #5.
- 2. Make pet rocks to use as decorations for Cub Scout Geography Pin requirement #6.
- 3. Play a geography-based board game with your family for Cub Scout Geography Pin requirement #10.
- 5. Make a mobile is also Cub Scout Art Pin requirement #5.
- 6. Learn & teach a song in another language for Cub Scout Language and Culture Pin requirement #6.
- 6. Learn & teach a song in another language for Cub Scout Music Belt Loop requirement #2 and Pin requirement #2.
- 7. Make a musical instrument and play it for Cub Scout Music Pin requirements #1 & #3.
- 12. could be met while completing Cub Scout Mathematics Belt Loop requirement 1
- 14. could be met by completing Cub Scout Astronomy Pin requirement 8 or 9
- 14. Read a book or story about an immigrant for Cub Scout Language and Culture Pin requirement #12.
- 14. Read a book or story about a famous explorer for Cub Scout Map and Compass Pin requirement #3.
- 14. Read a book or story about a science subject for Cub Scout Science Pin requirement #12.
- 14. Read a book or story about a US swimmer for Cub Scout Swimming Pin requirement #11.
- 15. (primary and secondary colors) is a part of Cub Scout Art Belt Loop requirement #3.
- 16. Cub Scout Collecting Belt Loop requirements 1 & 2 and Pin requirement 1.
- 16. Make and show a rock collection for Cub Scout Geography Pin requirement #4 or fossils for Pin #9.
- 17. Make a Model: You could make a Pinewood Derby model car or a Space Derby model rocket, etc.
- 30. Plant a seeds from something you have eaten for Cub Scout Science Pin requirement #3.
- 31. Learn about an endangered animal for Cub Scout Wildlife Conservation Belt Loop #3.
- 35. could be met by completing any of several Cub Scout Sports Belt Loop and Pins.
- 37. Take a Bike Hike (bike ride) for Cub Scout Bicycling Pin requirement #7.
- 38. Visit a bicycle shop to learn how to fix a flat tire for Cub Scout Bicycling Pin requirement #3.
- 40. Go swimming and play a game in the water for Cub Scout Swimming Belt Loop #3 and #1.
- 42. Visit a zoo for Cub Scout Science Belt Loop requirement #3
- 47. Learn and recycle for Cub Scout Citizenship Pin requirement #9
- 49. Visit a government office for Cub Scout Citizenship Pin requirement #5
- 50. While visiting the bank, ask how interest works for and calculate interest Cub Scout Mathematics Pin requirement II.3
- 50. While visiting the bank, ask how computers save them time and money for Cub Scout Computers Pin requirement #11.
Also see the Related Requirements for Tiger Achievements.