Template:Lifesaver (Ranger Award elective)/req
: - - -
- Requirement 1. Do (a), (b), or (c)
- a. Complete the Boy Scout or Venturing Lifeguard requirements and hold a current certification. (Note: BSA Lifeguard certification lasts for three years from the time of certification.)
- b. Complete a 45-plus-hour emergency response course or an EMT Basic course.
- c. Earn the American Red Cross Lifeguard Training or Lifeguard Trainer certificate.
- Requirement 2. First aid kit.
- a. Help build a crew or family first aid kit.
- b. Know how to use everything in the kit.
- c. Teach another person or group how to make and use a first aid kit.
Please report any issues with this page.