- Be active in your troop and patrol for at least 6 months as a Star Scout.
- Demonstrate Scout spirit by living the Scout Oath (Promise) and Scout Law in your everyday life.
- Earn 5 more merit badges (so that you have 11 in all), including any 3 more from the required list for Eagle.
- While a Star Scout, take part in service projects totaling at least 6 hours of work. These projects must be approved by your Scoutmaster.
- While a Star Scout, serve actively 6 months in one or more of the positions of responsibility listed in requirement 5 for Star Scout (or carry out a Scoutmaster-assigned leadership project to help the troop).
- Take part in a Scoutmaster conference
- Complete your board of review.
- * A Scout may choose any of the 15 required Merit Badges in the 12 categories to fulfill requirement 3.
| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Boy Scout Requirements, 2016 Edition (BSA Supply SKU #621535)