- 1. Be active in your troop and patrol for at least 4 months as a First Class Scout.
- 2. Demonstrate scout spirit by living the Scout Oath (Promise) and Scout Law in your everyday life.
- 3. Earn 6 merit badges, including 4 from the required list for Eagle.*
- ___Community of the Nation_________(required for Eagle)*
- ___Community of the World__________(required for Eagle)*
- __First Aid_______________________(required for Eagle)*
- __Family Life_____________________(required for Eagle)*
- Insect Study, Archery, Rifle, Shoot Gun Computers, Geneogoly___________________________________
- 4. While a First Class Scout, take part in service projects totaling at least 6 hours of work. These projects must be approved by your Scoutmaster.
- 5. While a First Class Scout, serve actively 4 months in one or more of the following positions of responsibility (or carry out a Scoutmaster-assigned leadership project to help the troop):
| Boy Scout troop|
|Varsity Scout team|
|Venturing crew / Sea Scout ship|
- 6. Take part in a Scoutmaster conference
- 7. Complete your Sept 07
- * A Scout may choose any of the 15 required merit badges in the 12 categories to fulfill requirement 3.
Source: 2007 Boy Scout Requirements (33215)