- 1. Show the signals used by officials in one of these sports: football, basketball, baseball, soccer, or hockey.
- 2. Explain what good sportsmanship means.
- 3. While you are a Webelos Scout, earn Cub Scout Sports belt loops for two individual sports (Badminton, Bicycling, Bowling, Fishing, Golf, Gymnastics, Ice Skating, Marbles, Physical Fitness, Roller Skating, Snow Ski and Board Sports, Swimming, Table Tennis, or Tennis).
- 4. While you are a Webelos Scout, earn Cub Scouting Sports belt loops for two team sports (Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Ultimate, or Volleyball).
- American Council on Exercise
- American Sport Education Program
- Institute for International Sport
- National Youth Sports Safety Foundation