Sports Bronze Award
|Sports Bronze Award|
1. Medal with Sports device pin.
2. Sports ribbon device.
The Venturing Sports Bronze Award may be achieved along the way of earning the Venturing Quest Award. The Bronze Award metal is pinned immediately above the seam of the left pocket; the ribbon device is worn above the left pocket in a rack above any knots.
- Earning this award satisfies the Quest Award core requirement 1.
- Venturers may complete requirements for the Sports Bronze Award and the Quest Award concurrently; however, a completed single requirement cannot be awarded as multiple credit to these two awards.
- 6: Importance of Good Sportsmanship Link to PDF document on the Hawaii Amateur Softball Association web site.
- 8: Drug Facts Banned drugs and effect on the Office of National Drug Control Policy (whitehousedrugpolicy.gov) web site.
- 8: Alcohol Effects of Alcohol on the Partnership for a Drug-free America (drugfree.org) web site.
- 3, 4, 6: Webelos Sportsman Activity Badge. Consider incorporating the Venturing requirement as part of a Webelos den meeting. If your chartering organization does not have a Cub pack, check with your local council's Scoutreach director for pack who's advancement program could use your help.
- 8: Webelos Fitness Activity Badge. Consider incorporating the Venturing requirement as part of a Webelos den meeting. If your chartering organization does not have a Cub pack, check with your local council's Scoutreach director for pack who's advancement program could use your help.
Sports Awards Sports-related awards
- Boy Scout Merit Badges: Archery - Athletics - Climbing - Cycling - Fishing - Fly Fishing - Golf - Horsemanship - Orienteering - Rifle Shooting - Shotgun Shooting - Skating - Small-Boat Sailing - Snow Sports - Sports - Swimming - Water Sports - Whitewater
- Venturing: Sports Bronze Award - Quest Award; Ranger Award electives: Cave Exploration - Cycling - Equestrian - Fishing - Hunting - Mountaineering - COPE - Shooting Sports - Winter Sports
- Webelos Activity Badge: Aquanaut - Athlete - Sportsman
- Cub Scout Belt Loops & Pins: Archery - Badminton - Baseball - Basketball - BB-Guns - Bicycling - Bowling - Fishing - Flag Football - Golf - Gymnastics - Ice Skating - Marbles - Roller Skating - Snow Sports - Soccer - Softball - Swimming - Table Tennis - Tennis - Ultimate - Volleyball
- Venturing Bronze Award on the BSA scouting.org site.