Senior Patrol Leader
(Difference between revisions)
(adding links - updating to BSA verbiage)
(→References: update navbox)
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 14:27, June 3, 2008
|Senior Patrol Leader|
The Senior Patrol Leader is the youth head of the troop. All other youth positions report to him, directly or indirectly. He is elected by the troop's youth members as a whole, usually to serve a 6- or 12-month term.
- Runs all troop meetings, events, activities, and the annual program planning conference.
- Runs the Patrol Leaders' Council (PLC) meetings.
- Appoints other troop junior leaders with the advice and counsel of the Scoutmaster.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to junior leaders.
- Assists the Scoutmaster with junior leader training.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.