|Serving as Scribe can apply towards Positions of Responsibility requriements for Star, Life, and Eagle.|
The scribe keeps the troop records. He records the activities of the patrol leaders’ council and keeps a record of dues, advancement, and Scout attendance at troop meetings.
- Attends and keeps a log of patrol leaders’ council meetings.
- Records individual Scout attendance and dues payments.
- Records individual Scout advancement progress.
- Work with the troop committee member responsible for records and finance.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit
|Boy Scout portal|