The Scoutmaster is the adult responsible for working directly with the Scouts to help them create the program for the troop. The Scoutmaster trains boy leaders to run the troop by providing direction coaching and support.
- Trains and guides boy leaders.
- Works with other responsible adults to bring Scouting to boys.
- Uses the methods of Scouting to achieve the aims of Scouting.
- Can be male or female, but must be at least 21 years of age.
- Is appointed by the head of the chartered organization.
Template:Boy Scout Leader Resources