|| This is the youth Quartermaster position for Boy Scout Troops.|
There is also a Sea Scout Quartermaster Award
The Quartermaster keeps track of troop or team equipment and sees that it is in good working order. He keeps records on patrol/troop or squad/team equipment, makes sure equipment is in good working condition, and issues equipment and makes sure it is returned in good condition.
- Keeps records on patrol/troop or squad/team equipment.
- Makes sure equipment is in good working condition.
- Issues equipment and makes sure it is returned in good condition.
- Makes suggestions for new or replacement items.
- Works with the troop committee member responsible for equipment.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform (all four parts).
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit
The Quartermaster is the equipment manager youth leader in its unit. Other equipment manager youth leaders are: