|| This is the youth Quartermaster position for Boy Scout Troops.|
There is also a Sea Scout Quartermaster Award
The quartermaster keeps track of troop equipment and sees that it is in good working order. He keeps records on patrol and troop equipment, makes sure equipment is in good working condition, and issues equipment and makes sure it is returned in good condition.
- Keeps records on patrol and troop equipment.
- Makes sure equipment is in good working condition.
- Issues equipment and makes sure it is returned in good condition.
- Makes suggestions for new or replacement items.
- Works with the troop committee member responsible for equipment.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform (all four parts).
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit