(Difference between revisions)
(Field, ID, BSR, worksheet, redundant cats)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 19:20, April 24, 2008
|Pets merit badge|
|BSA Advancement ID:||082|
|Latest pamphlet revision:|
- 1. Present evidence that you have cared for a pet for 4 months. Get approval before you start.*
- 2. Write in 200 words or more about the care, feeding, and housing of your pet. Tell some interesting facts about it. Tell why you have this kind of pet. Give local laws, if any, relating to the pet you keep.
- 3. Show that you have read a book or pamphlet, approved by your counselor, about your kind of pet.
- 4. Do ONE of the following:
- a. Show your pet in some pet show.
- b. Start a friend raising a pet like yours. Help your friend get a good start.
- c. Train a pet in three or more tricks or special abilities.
- * Work done for other merit badges cannot be used for this requirement.
| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Boy Scout Requirements, 2016 Edition (BSA Supply SKU #621535)