| Paul Bunyan Woodsman
|Level:||Boy Scouts, Venturers, Varsity Scouts|
The Paul Bunyan Woodsman award patch is not for uniform wear and should only be affixed to a blanket or backpack.
Paul Bunyan Woodsman requirements
Study the Boy Scout Handbook and the Camping merit badge pamphlet, and demonstrate to your Scoutmaster or other qualified person the following:
- Show that you have earned the Totin' Chip.
- Help a Scout or patrol earn the Totin' Chip and demonstrate to him (them) the value of proper woods-tools use on a troop camping trip.
- With official approval and supervision do ONE of the following:
- a. Clear trails or fire lanes for 2 hours.
- b. Trim a downed tree, cut into 4-foot lengths and stack; make a brush pile with branches.
- c. Build a natural retaining wall or irrigation way to aid in a planned conservation effort.
|| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Boy Scout Requirements, 2014 Edition (BSA Supply No. 33216 - SKU# 619576)
The text of these requirements is locked and can only be edited by an administrator.
Please note any errors found in the above requirements on this article's Talk Page.
The Paul Bunyan Award card (obverse).