Paul Bunyan Woodsman
Study the Boy Scout Handbook and the Camping merit badge pamphlet, and demonstrate to your Scoutmaster or other qualified person the following:
- 1. Show that you have earned the Totin' Chip.
- 2. Help a Scout or patrol earn the Totin' Chip and demonstrate to him (them) the value of proper woods-tools use on a troop camping trip.
- 3. With official approval and supervision do ONE of the following:
- a. Clear trails or fire lanes for 2 hours.
- b. Trim a downed tree, cut into 4-foot lengths and stack; make a brush pile with branches.
- c. Build a natural retaining wall or irrigation way to aid in a planned conservation effort.