Outdoor Ethics Awareness Award
|The Outdoor Ethics Awareness Award patch will not be available until there are no more patches left from Leave No Trace Award (Boy Scouts and Venturers) and Leave No Trace Award (Boy Scouts and Venturers).|
|Outdoor Ethics Awareness Award|
This patch is worn as a temporary emblem
on the right uniform pocket.
| A FREE workbook for Outdoor Ethics Awareness Award is available here! |
with the maps, charts, links, diagrams, and checklists you need!
|meritbadge.org has PDF and DOC versions of|
Boy Scout merit badge workbooks,
Webelos workbooks, and Cub Scout workbooks.
Outdoor Ethics Awareness Award requirements
Cub Scouts earn this award by working with their families to complete these activities.
Boy Scouts, Varsity Scouts, Venturers, Sea Scouts and Scouting Adults
- Outdoor Ethics Awareness Award
- Outdoor Ethics Action Award
- Outdoor Ethics Service Recognition Award
- Leave No Trace Awards: Cub Scouts - Boy Scouts and Venturers
- Boy Scout Merit Badges: Bird Study - Environmental Science - Fish and Wildlife Management - Forestry - Gardening - Geology - Insect Study - Mammal Study - Nature - Oceanography - Plant Science - Reptile and Amphibian Study - Soil and Water Conservation
- Boy Scout awards: Conservation Good Turn Award - Leave No Trace Award - William T. Hornaday award - World Conservation Award
- Venturing: Ranger Award electives: Ecology - Plants and Wildlife; Awards: Conservation Good Turn Award - Leave No Trace Award - William T. Hornaday award - World Conservation Award
- Webelos Activity Badges: Forester - Naturalist - Outdoorsman
- Cub Scout Belt Loops & Pins: Geology - Weather - Wildlife Conservation
- Cub Scout awards: Conservation Good Turn Award - Leave No Trace Award - World Conservation Award