Contributing to MeritBadgeDotOrg
|Every registered user of this Wiki is an Editor. However, only those who actually edit something are Contributors. Won't you contribute something to MeritBadgeDotOrg, today? (Or, whenever you have a few minutes.) There's plenty to do. Remember, Helping Scouts advance is our mantra.
Editing rules and guidelines (In order of precedence)
- 1. Policies and usage standards
- Prior to editing any pages, please read (and, of course, comply with) all MeritBadgeDotOrg policies.
- 2. Site-specific help and information regarding editing on this wiki
- Help:Editing specific to this website. Here, you will find help on:
- General editing help (i.e., text formatting)
- Additional notes on page formatting
- Adding an image
- External links
Note: Unlike Wikipedia, but like many MediaWiki sites, only registered users may edit pages on this Wiki. Registered users on this Wiki must be registered Scouters.
- 3. The "Art of Wikifying" (a.k.a., Wiki-style writing)
- Aside from items 1 and 2 noted above, you may wish to check out:
- MeritBadgeDotOrg:Manual of Style for writing style guidance.
- But, please... don't sweat the details, too much, just yet. We'd much rather you get you information on the website, which can be edited later, than not at all.
- Site Map - A list of all the pages on this web site
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions about this web site
- Policies - Important information about you and this site