Welcome to... MERITBADGE.ORG — "Helping Scouts Advance"
MeritBadge.Org is not affiliated with Boy Scouts of America or WOSM. Scouting® and many other terms are registered trademarks of the BSA. Please see the Disclaimers.
- MeritBadge.Org provides resources for Tiger Scouts, Wolf Scouts, Bear Scouts, Cub Scouts, Webelos Scouts, Boy Scouts, Varsity Scouts, and Venturers including:
- Nearly 200 worksheets for Merit Badges, and Webelos Activity Badges.
- Thousands of resource links for nearly 300 ranks, Merit Badges, Scout Awards, and Scouter Awards.
- 1,075 main topics and 9,234 pages with 2,389 documents and images.
- 14,993 volunteers who have made 46,170 updates.
- Over 125,000 visits each month.
- MeritBadge.Org is your online Scouting University providing resources for Scouts and leaders. Here's What's new!
|| The mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
The World Conservation Award provides an opportunity for individual Scouts to 'think globally' and 'act locally' to preserve and improve our environment. This program is designed to make youth members aware that all nations are closely related through natural resources and that we are interdependent with our world environment.
The design of the badge incorporates the panda logo of the World Wildlife Fund, which sponsors the Award on a worldwide basis with the fleur-de-lis, which is found on or as the basis for many nation's Scouting emblems. The World Conservation Award is earned by Scouts and Venturers in many other nations outside of the United States.