Welcome to... MERITBADGE.ORG — "Helping Scouts Advance"
MeritBadge.Org is not affiliated with Boy Scouts of America or WOSM. Scouting® and many other terms are registered trademarks of the BSA. Please see the Disclaimers.
- MeritBadge.Org provides resources for Tiger, Wolf, and Bear Cub Scouts, Webelos, Boy Scouts, Varsity Scouts, and Venturers including:
- Nearly 200 worksheets for Merit Badges, Webelos Activity Badges, and Cub Scout Belt Loops and Pins.
- Thousands of resource links for nearly 300 ranks, Merit Badges, Scout Awards, and Scouter Awards.
- 962 main topics and 8,658 pages with 2,171 documents and images.
- 14,993 volunteers who have made 44,715 updates.
- Over 200,000 visits each month.
- MeritBadge.Org is your online Scouting University providing resources for Scouts and leaders. Here's What's new!
|| The mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
The World Conservation Award provides an opportunity for individual Scouts to 'think globally' and 'act locally' to preserve and improve our environment. This program is designed to make youth members aware that all nations are closely related through natural resources and that we are interdependent with our world environment.
The design of the badge incorporates the panda logo of the World Wildlife Fund, which sponsors the Award on a worldwide basis with the fleur-de-lis, which is found on or as the basis for many nation's Scouting emblems. The World Conservation Award is earned by Scouts and Venturers in many other nations outside of the United States.