Welcome to... MERITBADGE.ORG — "Helping Scouts Advance"
MeritBadge.Org is not affiliated with Boy Scouts of America or WOSM. Scouting® and many other terms are registered trademarks of the BSA. Please see the Disclaimers.
- MeritBadge.Org provides resources for Tiger, Wolf, and Bear Cub Scouts, Webelos, Boy Scouts, Varsity Scouts, and Venturers including:
- Nearly 200 worksheets for Merit Badges, Webelos Activity Badges, and Cub Scout Belt Loops and Pins,
- Thousands of resource links for nearly 300 ranks, Merit Badges, Scout Awards, and Scouter Awards
- 950 main topics and 8,512 pages with 2,075 documents and images for over 100,000 monthly visitors
- 14,990 volunteers who have made 44,168 updates.
- MeritBadge.Org is the free Scouting Wikipedia dedicated to providing advancement resources for Scouts and leaders. Here's What's new!
Boy Scouts who earn the Swimming merit badge will learn about safety when swimming and diving, how swimming can contribute to overall fitness and health, and gain some basic competitive swimming skills.
Required for the Eagle Scout Rank, the Swimming merit badge was one of the original 57 merit badges created in 1911.
- Dec 2013: Venturing awards will be changed around the time of the BSA National Annual Meeting in May 2014. From then on, Venturing members may begin working on the new awards. The old awards will be discontinued Dec 31, 2014. 2014 Venturing Program Change Overview
- September 9: Little Sioux Scout Ranch, Scouts and Leaders involved in the tornado tragedy received new award from the state of Nebraska. Full Story
Other areas of this site
- Site Map - A list of all the pages on this web site
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions about this web site
- Policies - Important information about you and this site
Purge cache to show recent changes