Lifesaver is one of the electives for the Venturing Ranger Award.
Lifesaver (Ranger Award elective) requirements
- Requirement 1. Do (a), (b), or (c)
- a. Complete the Boy Scout or Venturing Lifeguard requirements and hold a current certification. (Note: BSA Lifeguard certification lasts for three years from the time of certification.)
- b. Complete a 45-plus-hour emergency response course or an EMT Basic course.
- c. Earn the American Red Cross Lifeguard Training or Lifeguard Trainer certificate.
- Requirement 2. First aid kit.
- a. Help build a crew or family first aid kit.
- b. Know how to use everything in the kit.
- c. Teach another person or group how to make and use a first aid kit.
|| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Venturer Handbook, 2006 Edition (BSA Supply SKU #637685)
The text of these requirements may be locked. In that case, they can only be edited by an administrator.
Please note any errors found in the above requirements on this article's Talk Page.
- Requirement 2 also satisfies First Aid (Ranger Award elective) requirement 1.
Help with these requirements