The librarian oversees the care and use of troop books, pamphlets, magazines, audiovisuals, and merit badge counselor lists.
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
- Sets up and takes care of a troop library.
- Keeps records of books and pamphlets owned by the troop.
- Adds new or replacement items as needed.
- Keeps books and pamphlets available for borrowing.
- Keeps a system for checking books and pamphlets in and out, and follows up on late returns.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit