(Difference between revisions)
(→References: update navbox)
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Revision as of 14:32, June 3, 2008
The librarian oversees the care and use of troop books, pamphlets, magazines, audiovisuals, and merit badge counselor lists.
|Serving as Librarian can apply towards Positions of Responsibility requriements for Star, Life, and Eagle.|
- Sets up and takes care of a troop library.
- Keeps records of books and pamphlets owned by the troop.
- Adds new or replacement items as needed.
- Keeps books and pamphlets available for borrowing.
- Keeps a system for checking books and pamphlets in and out, and follows up on late returns.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit