Junior Assistant Scoutmaster
|Serving as Junior Assistant Scoutmaster can apply towards Positions of Responsibility requirements for Star, Life, and Eagle.|
|Junior Assistant Scoutmaster|
The Junior Assistant Scoutmaster serves in the capacity of an assistant Scoutmaster except where legal age and maturity are required. He must be at least 16 years old and not yet 18. He is appointed by the Scoutmaster because of his leadership ability.
- Functions as an assistant Scoutmaster.
- Performs duties as assigned by the Scoutmaster.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform (all four parts).
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit
- The Junior Assistant Scoutmaster while functioning as an assistant Scoutmaster follows all BSA youth policies regarding two-deep adult leadership, sleeping quarters, driving, etc.
|Boy Scout portal|