(Difference between revisions)
(intro paragraph, whitespace)
(→Reports to: fix link)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Revision as of 23:25, November 28, 2008
|Serving as Historian can apply towards Positions of Responsibility requirements for Star, Life, and Eagle.|
The Troop Historian preserves troop photographs, news stories, trophies, flags, scrapbooks, awards, and other memorabilia.
- Gathers pictures and facts about troop activities and keeps them in a historical file or scrapbook.
- Takes care of troop trophies, ribbons, and souvenirs of troop activities.
- Keeps information about former members of the troop.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform (all four parts).
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Show Scout spirit.
|Boy Scout portal|