(Difference between revisions)
m (caps, punctuation)
(renamed policy links)
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
*[[MeritBadgeDotOrg:Criteria for |Criteria for ]]
*[[MeritBadgeDotOrg:General disclaimer|General disclaimer]]
*[[MeritBadgeDotOrg:General disclaimer |General disclaimer ]]
*[[MeritBadgeDotOrg:Usage standards|Usage standards]]
*[[MeritBadgeDotOrg:Usage standards |Usage standards ]]
Revision as of 02:47, May 2, 2007
This site is growing and many users are already having difficulty finding what they need. The Help pages are here to help you find your way around. Remember:
- The quickest way to find information on MeritBadgeDotOrg is to look it up directly. On the left-hand side of your screen, there is a Search box with two buttons under it labeled "Go" and "Search". See Help:Searching for details. (Entering a new page name into the search bar is also the easiest way to create a new page.)
- If the search results are not satisfactory, try this... every page on MeritBadgeDotOrg is listed in the Site map.
MeritBadgeDotOrg help topics
- Help:How to use the MeritBadge network -- A basic primer for Scouts who want to use these sites to help them advance.
- Help:Frequently Asked Questions -- The answer to your question may already be here.
- BSA Program Info -- While not officially a Help page, many questions about the Scouting program are answered in the text and through the links of the BSA Program Info page.
- Help:How To Squeeze BIG Files On To Itty-Bity Disks -- Sharing Scouting materials with your friends who don't have internet access.
- Help:Setting Up Links to MeritBadgeDotOrg -- It's easy to set up links to valuable reference pages on MeritBadgeDotOrg. Here's how!
Wiki-related help topics
Wiki help specific to MeritBadgeDotOrg
- Help:Talk, a.k.a. "discussion"