Belt Loop and Pin
Soccer Sports Belt Loop
Soccer Sports Pin(line drawing, actual pins are color)
Template:Cub Scout Academics and Sports introduction
|| The Cub Scout Soccer Belt Loop is an option for the Webelos Sportsman activity badge.
Cub Scout Soccer requirements
Belt Loop Requirements
Complete these three requirements:
- Explain the rules of soccer to your leader or adult partner.
- Spend at least 30 minutes practicing soccer skills.
- Participate in a soccer game.
Sports Pin Requirements
Earn the Soccer belt loop, and complete five of the following requirements:
- Participate in a pack, school, or community soccer tournament.
- Demonstrate the skills of passing, collecting, shooting, heading, dribbling, and tackling.
- Demonstrate skill in goal keeping.
- Accurately lay out a soccer field for a game.
- Demonstrate five types of fouls and explain why players should avoid them.
- Demonstrate how to juggle the soccer ball and keep it from touching the ground for 30 seconds.
- Play at least two games of Soccer Tennis.
- Spend at least a total of six hours playing soccer. Keep track of your time on a chart.
- Join a soccer team in your community or school.
- Attend a high school, college, or professional soccer game.
- Learn about a U.S. Olympic soccer team and report your information to your den.
- Explain the history of soccer.
|| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Cub Scout Academics and Sports Program Guide, 2015 Edition (BSA Supply SKU #620714)
The text of these requirements may be locked. In that case, they can only be edited by an administrator.
Please note any errors found in the above requirements on this article's Talk Page.
Template:Cub Scout Academics and Sports notes
Template:Cub Scout Academics and Sports Requirement resources
- Tiger Cub Scout
- Achievement 3G could be met by completing Belt Loop requirement 1 and Pin requirement 10
- Tiger Cub Electives
- Elective 35 could be met by completing Belt Loop requirement 3 or Pin requirement 1
- Wolf Cub Scout
- Wolf Electives
- Elective 20k. and part of 20o. could be met by completing Belt Loop requirement 3 or Pin requirement 1
- Bear Cub Scout
- Achievement 15b. could be met while completing Belt Loop requirement 3 or Pin requirement 1
- Achievement 23a. could be partially met by completing Belt Loop requirement 1
- Achievement 23c. could be partially met by completing Belt Loop requirement 3
- Achievement 23e. could be met by completing Pin requirement 10
- Bear Electives
- Elective 20f. could be met by earning the Soccer Pin
- Webelos Scout
- Sportsman Activity Badge requirement 4 (earn the Soccer Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout)