Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award
|Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award|
The Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award may be earned by Tiger Cubs, Wolf and Bear Cub Scouts, and Webelos Scouts. Boys may earn the award in each of the program years as long as the requirements are completed each year. The first time the award is earned, the boy will receive the pocket flap award, which is to be worn on the right pocket flap of the uniform shirt. Each successive time the award is earned, a Wolf Track pin may be added to the flap. Leaders should encourage boys to build on skills and experiences from previous years when working on the award for a successive year.
National Summertime Award pins, if earned, are also pinned onto the Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award patch.
Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award requirements
Wolf Cub Scouts
Bear Cub Scouts
With your den, pack, or family:
Wolf Track pins
Given when the award
is earned 2 or more times,
pinned onto to the patch.
If a boy earns the Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award multiple times, the second and subsequent awards are made by giving a Wolf Track pin which is pinned onto the patch.
- 5D. Go outside to make a leaf rubbing.
- 5G. Go See It! Take a hike with your den.
- Tiger Cub Electives
- Work on the Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award as you work on your electives:
- 22. Picnic Fun: With your family or with your den, have a picnic--outdoors or indoors.
- 30. Plant a Seed: Plant a seed, pit, or green tops from something you have eaten.
- 35. Fun Outdoors: Play a game outdoors with your family or den.
- 37. Take a Bicycle Ride: Take a bicycle ride with your adult partner.
- 40. Fun in the Water: Together with an adult partner, go swimming or take part in an activity in water.
- 41. Transportation: Visit a train station, bus station, airport, or boat dock.
- 42. Fun at the Zoo: Visit a zoo...