Cub Scout Computers
with cross-references for related Cub Scout Tiger, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos requirements.
|The Cub Scout Computers Belt Loop is an option for the Webelos Communicator activity badge.|
|The Cub Scout Computers belt loop and pin help prepare Cub Scouts and Webelos Scouts for the Boy Scout Computers merit badge.|
Belt Loop and Pin
Computers Academics Belt Loop
Cub Scout Computers requirements
Belt Loop Requirements
Complete these three requirements:
Academics Pin Requirements
Earn the Computers belt loop and complete five of the following requirements:
- Earning the Cub Scout Computers Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout is requirement 14 of the Webelos Communicator Activity Badge.
- Cub Scout Computers Belt Loop Requirements
- Cub Scout Computers Academics Pin Requirements
1. Use a computer to prepare a report on a subject of interest to you. Share it with your den.
2. Make a list of 20 devices that can be found in the home that use a computer chip to function.
3. & 4. Lesson Video: Create a Budget in an Excel Spreadsheet
5. :Paint.net is a free image editing and photo manipulation program
6. Google Docs contains basic spreadsheet, word processor and presentation software. It imports Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint formatted files. Requires only a web browser and a (free) Google account.
7. Lesson Videos: Internet Explorer - How to Use Google
8. How to Keep Children Safe Online From McAfee Protection
10. Lesson Videos: Outlook Email
11. Uses of Personal Computers
- Tiger Cub Scout
- Tiger Cub Electives
- 50 Tiger Elective 50. While visiting the bank, ask how computers save them time and money for Cub Scout Computers Pin requirement #11.
- Wolf Cub Scout
- Wolf Electives
- Wolf Elective 21a. could be met by completing Cub Scout Computers Pin requirement 11
- Wolf Elective 21b. could be met by completing Cub Scout Computers Belt Loop requirement 3 or Cub Scout Computers Pin requirements 1, 3, 4, or 6
- Wolf Elective 21c. could be met by completing Cub Scout Computers Belt Loop requirement 1
- Bear Achievement 17d. could be met by completing Cub Scout Computers Belt Loop requirement #3 or Cub Scout Computers Pin requirements 1 or 4
- Bear Achievement 17e. could be met by completing Cub Scout Computers Belt Loop requirement #3 or Cub Scout Computers Pin requirement 6
- Bear Elective 22c. could be met by completing Cub Scout Computers Pin requirement 4
- Communicator Activity Badge requirement 14. (earn the Cub Scout Computers Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout)
- Hobby Awards
|Cub Scout Leader portal|
|Webelos Den Leader portal|