| Crew Quartermaster
|Selection:||According to Crew Code and Bylaws|
|Selected by:||According to Crew Code and Bylaws|
|Reports to:||Crew President|
The Crew Quartermaster keeps track of crew equipment and sees that it is in good working order. He/she issues equipment and makes sure it is returned in good condition.
- Keeps records on crew equipment.
- Makes sure equipment is in good working condition.
- Issues equipment and makes sure it is returned in good condition.
- Makes suggestions for new or replacement items.
- Works with the crew committee member responsible for equipment.
- Sets a good example.
- Wears the uniform appropriate to the Venturing crew.
- Learns and lives by the Venturing Oath and the Venturing Code.
- Approaches Venturing in the spirit of fun, and seeks to reflect this spirit in the individual mentoring of new Venturers.
The Crew Quartermaster is the equipment manager youth leader in its unit. Other equipment manager youth leaders are: