(Difference between revisions)
(tweaking header to work right with search engine 'Descriptions")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<center><big>Climbing[[Merit Badge Worksheet]], lesson video links, Leave No Trace, Outdoor Code, command charts, links, and -references related [[Merit ]] and [[ScoutAwards]].<br>
[[Climbing]] is a popular and fun [[Merit badge]]
[[Climbing]] is a popular and fun [[Merit badge]] great for summer camp. </big></center><br>
Revision as of 18:28, January 9, 2009
lesson video links, Leave No Trace, Outdoor Code, command charts, links, and cross-references to related Merit Badges and Boy Scout Awards.
Climbing is a popular and fun Merit badge that is great for summer camp.
|Climbing merit badge|
|BSA Advancement ID:||133|
|Latest pamphlet revision:||2006|
- In 1963, Eagle Scout Jim Whittaker was the first American to summit Mt. Everest.
- 1: First Aid
- Your handbook is your primary reference. See First Aid Skills for step-by-step instructions and lesson video links.
- See also: First Aid Merit Badge Pamphlet - First Aid Kit - Emergency Kit - Guide to Safe Scouting - Physcial
Sports and Fitness Awards
|General Merit Badge information
- Climb On Safely - A Guide to Unit Climbing and Rappelling
- Animated Knots by Grog
- On Rope 1 Tech Tips
- Learn Climbing
- Climbing Glossary - terminology, definitions & slang
- Climbing Merit Bagde counselors - Serving the NY area
- Laurel Caverns
- NorthStar Adventure, Bethlehem, PA
- Mountaineering: The Freedom of the Hills Graydon and Hanson editors
- Topping Out: Boy Scouts of America