(Difference between revisions)
(→References: update navbox)
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 14:37, June 3, 2008
The chaplain’s aide works with the troop chaplain to meet the religious needs of Scouts in the troop. He also works to promote the religious emblems program.
|Serving as Chaplain Aide can apply towards Positions of Responsibility requriements for Star, Life, and Eagle.|
- Assists the troop chaplain with religious services at troop activities.
- Tells Scouts about the religious emblem program for their faith.
- Makes sure religious holidays are considered during the troop program planning process.
- Helps plan for religious observance in troop activities.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit