| Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
The assistant senior patrol leader is the second highest-ranking youth leader in the troop. He is appointed by the senior patrol leader with the approval of the Scoutmaster. The assistant senior patrol leader acts as the senior patrol leader in the absence of the senior patrol leader or when called upon. He also provides leadership to other youth leaders in the troop. He is appointed by the Senior Patrol Leader under the guidance of the Scoutmaster.
Senior Patrol Leader
- Helps the senior patrol leader lead meetings and activities.
- Runs the troop in the absence of the senior patrol leader.
- Helps train and supervise the troop scribe, quartermaster, instructor, librarian, historian, and chaplain's aide.
- Serves as a member of the patrol leaders' council.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law
- Show Scout spirit.
- Lends a hand controlling the patrol and building patrol spirit.
- Wears the uniform correctly.