| Cub Scout Arrow of Light
Arrow of Light badge
|Target age group:||Webelos Scouts|
|Latest Requirements Revision:||2003|
|Latest Handbook Revision:||2003|
The Arrow of Light award is for Webelos Scouts who have earned the Webelos badge. It is worn on the left pocket flap of the blue Cub Scout Uniform, or below the left pocket of the tan Scout Uniform.
Arrow of Light award requirements
- Be active in your Webelos den for at least six months since completing the fourth grade or at least six months since becoming ten years old.
- Complete each of the required Adventures with your den or family.
- Complete at least one elective Adventure of your den or family's choosing.
- With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children from Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide, and earn the Cyber Chip award for your age.
- ↑ If your family does not have Internet access at home AND you do not have ready Internet access at school or another public place or via a mobile device, the Cyber Chip portion of this requirement may be waived by your parent or guardian.
- For each adventure, the Webelos Scout must complete the requirements as outlined in the Webelos Handbook. Requirement 7 of Bobcat and requirement 4 of Webelos and Arrow of Light are identical. If a Cub Scout earns his Bobcat rank during the same year that he begins working on his Webelos or Arrow of Light rank, he needs to complete the requirement only one time.
|| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Cub Scout Program Modifications, 2017 Edition (BSA Supply SKU #637685)
The text of these requirements may be locked. In that case, they can only be edited by an administrator.
Please note any errors found in the above requirements on this article's Talk Page.
| Arrow of Light award knot