(Difference between revisions)
(add links to scouting.org pdf version of 33088)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
You can order a [http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/SearchPage.aspx?page=LIST&free_text=Advancement+Policies printed copy of the Advancement Policies] or purchase one at [http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/storeloc.aspx your local Scout Shop]. In addition, a [http://www.scouting.org/filestore/pdf/33088.pdf pdf version] is currently available for download from scouting.org.
Revision as of 14:32, June 22, 2013
| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Guide To Advancement, 2011 Edition (BSA Supply No. 33088)
Guide To Advancement
The Guide to Advancement is the official source of advancement policies and procedures.
- On-line reading — this version is divided into chapters and includes a search engine.
- Download for off-line reading :the entire publication is presented in a single interface to facilitate print-out.
- A printed version is also available at your local Scout shop, or from ScoutStuff.org.
- Also see the Boy Scout Requirements for many more topics.
- Advancement for Youth Members With Special Needs
- Advancement for Cub Scouts with Disabilities
- Advancement for Boy Scouts with Disabilities
- Advancement for Venturers with Disabilities
- Alternate Requirements for Tenderfoot, Second Class, and First Class Ranks
- Alternate Merit Badges for the Eagle Scout Rank
- Woods Services Award
- Torch of Gold Certificate
- Boy Scout Advancement
- Other topics: Boy Scout Portal
- When is a Scout Active?
- Time Extensions
- Troop Advancement Goals
- Scoutmaster Conferences
- Merit Badges
- Service Projects
- Eagle Scout Project
- Boards of Review
- Scout Spirit
- 12 Steps From Life to Eagle
- Appealing a Decision
- Courts of Honor
- Advancement in Summer Camp
- First Class-First Year
- Merit Badges for Eagle Palms
- When is a Scout in Uniform?
- Venturing Advancement
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Merit Badge Policies