Tiger Cub Den Leader Award
|An award application is available: Tiger Cub Den Leader Award|
|Tiger Cub Den Leader Award|
Tiger Cub Den Leader Award Knot
The Tiger Cub Den Leader Award is available to Tiger Cub Scout Den Leaders who complete training, tenure, and performance requirements. These awards are presented by the local council. All of the awards require the completion of Fast Start Training, Basic Leader Training for the position, Youth Protection training, and participation in roundtables or a pow wow or University of Scouting. Some require additional supplemental training. One or two years of registered service in the appropriate position is a requirement for each award, and tenure used for one award may not be used for another.
In 2001, the Tiger Cub Den Leader Award replaced the Tiger Cub Coach Award, which had replaced the Tiger Cub Group Coach Award (which had been instituted in 1992). The Tiger Cub Coach Award neck ribbon was phased out when the the current award was instituted.
Tiger Cub Den Leader Award requirements
Do all of the following:
|Cub Scout Leader portal|
- Nameplates - Official BSA Name plates for your uniforms.
- Boy Scouts of America: Cub Scout Leader Recognition Awards
- Progress Record for the Tiger Cub Den Leader Award
- Tiger Cub Den Meeting Programs
- Tiger Cub Den Record
- Tiger Cub Attendance & Dues
- Tiger Cub Den Advancement Report
- Individual Tiger Cub Record