In one weekend of Popcorn sales or other Fundraising, a Cub Scout can earn enough in his Individual Account for a year of adventures!
- $23 National registration, Boys' Life magazine, and Accident Insurance.
- $20 Program Materials: Tiger, Wolf, Bear, or Webelos book, rank patch, neckerchief, and slide.
- ____ Pack Expenses: Each Scout's fair share of Pack recharter, training, fees, equipment, etc.
- ____ Advancement: Awards, Belt Loops, patches, and more.
- ____ Activities: Pinewood Derby, trips, ball games, camping, and much more.
- ____ Camping: Day Camp, Resident Camp and Family Camping.
- ____ Equipment includes Uniforms, sleeping bags, tents, etc.