Template:Cub Scout Den Leader Award/req
: - - - -
Complete one year as a registered den leader in the position selected. Tiger Cub den leader’s tenure can be the program year as long as it is greater than eight months.
- Complete the basic training for the selected den leader position (in person, instructor-led or e-learning).
- Attend a pow wow or University of Scouting (or equivalent), or attend at least four roundtables (or equivalent) during the tenure used for this award.
Do five of the following during the tenure used for this award:
- Have an assistant den leader who meets regularly with your den.
- Have a den chief who meets regularly with your den.
- Graduate at least 70 percent of your den to the next level.
- Take leadership in planning and conducting a den service project.
- Have a published den meeting/activity schedule for the den’s parents.
- Participate with your den in a Cub Scout day camp or resident camp.
- Complete Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO).
- Participate with your den in at least one family camp; if your den is a Webelos den, participate with your den in at least two overnight camps.
- Take leadership in planning two den outdoor activities.
- Hold monthly den meeting and den activity planning sessions with your assistant den leaders.
Please report any issues with this page.