- Demonstrate how to start a motor, explaining what precautions should be taken.
- Take off and put on pneumatic tires.
- Know the functions of the clutch, carburetor, valves, magneto, spark plug, differential cam shaft, and different speed gears, and be able to explain difference between a two and four-cycle motor.
- Know how to put out burning gasoline or oil.
- Have satisfactorily passed the requirements to receive a license to operate an automobile in the community in which he lives.
| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Boy Scout Handbook, 1911 Edition